book your stay
find the perfect bungalow for you and more information about rates, special offers, and our policies.
01. The above values are in Brazilian reais (BRL), referring to the daily rate for 2 people, with breakfast included.
02. We charge a 10% service fee on the stay and extra expenses (optional).
03. We offer the option of half-board rates (breakfast and an à la carte meal, except drinks and desserts) for an additional rate of R$160.00 for 2 people.
04. These values are not valid on Brazilian holidays and are subject to changes. Values for Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Carnival and other holidays on request.
please contact us to make your reservation. We will reply within one business day.
find out more about our policies and other clarifications on how the hotel works.
There is no refund of the amount paid if the guest fails to show. In the event that the guest informs the hotel that they will not be able to arrive, at least 30 days prior to the check-in date, they will have the right to transfer the accommodation to another period, according to the availability of the hotel (on holidays, we request a minimum advance notice of 60 days). Failure to notify the contracted period with the minimum notice period informed above will result in the full loss of paid accommodation;
In case of departure before the previously agreed period, the full amount of all booked nights will be charged; the accommodation credit mentioned above will be valid for 2 years from the cancellation of the reservation made by the hotel, expiring without prior notice.
An additional 30% fee on the daily rate will be charged to accommodate an extra person in the bungalow, with a 50% fee for 2 extra persons. The accommodation of additional persons is subject to consultation and the capacity of each bungalow.
To confirm your reservation, we ask for an advance payment of the amount of the stay. The balance of the stay, as well as service charges and extras, can be paid at check-out with Visa and Mastercard credit cards, Brazilian checks, or cash. We do not work with installments.
Check-in: 2 pm
Check-out: 12 noon
Front desk: 8 am to 8 pm
Breakfast: 7 am to 11 am
Restaurant: 12 noon to 9 pm
Bar: 12 noon to 10 pm
Arrival: Our check-in is from 2 pm. If you are arriving after the closing of our reception (8 pm), please let us know so that we can be ready to receive you at an alternative time. If your arrival is after the closing of our restaurant (9 pm), please let us know if you would like us to leave a meal ready for your arrival. If you are using our transfer service, please notify us immediately in case of a schedule change or flight delay/cancellation.
Departure: Our check-out is until 12 noon. If you need to leave before the opening of our reception (8 am), please inform us the day before your departure, and if you are using our shuttle service, please confirm your appointment with us one day in advance.
Breakfast is served in our restaurant from 7 am to 11 am. Throughout the day, we work with a menu of snacks and appetizers for eating on the beach, as well as a full menu for dining in the restaurant. In case of hiring half-board service, it will be at the discretion of the guests to choose between lunch and dinner – our restaurant is open from 12 noon to 9 pm.
Half-board service includes breakfast and another à la carte meal. Drinks and desserts are charged separately. We have a good selection of wines for your choice, displayed in the restaurant’s cellar. A bar service is available until 10 pm. Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies or restrictions so that we can adapt our service as best as possible.
We can arrange a shuttle service from Maceió, Recife and neighboring cities. Please contact our team for more information.
To guarantee the privacy of our guests, the use of the hotel’s premises is allowed only for guests. Non-guest access to the premises will only be allowed with authorization from hotel management. We appreciate your cooperation!
Following all guidelines provided by international health agencies, the Brazilian Ministry of Health and the State of Alagoas, we have developed an operating plan that takes into account the complete experience of our guests, from arrival at the hotel to check-out, to ensure that you can have a safe, unforgettable vacation.
See more details below.
WE ARE READY WHEN YOU ARE
The hotel will be entirely sanitized with hospital-grade cleaning products, and we will adopt even stricter standards of hygiene and cleanliness. All guests and staff members will enter the hotel wearing masks and only after having their temperatures checked. In all common and service areas, we will offer hand sanitizer dispensers. High touch points, such as door handles and furniture surfaces, will be cleaned several times throughout the day.
A WELL-PREPARED TEAM
Each member of our staff has been trained to adapt their work considering the new habits of conduct and hygiene, having taken health and safety courses before we reopened our doors. The team will be wearing personal protective equipment, frequently performing appropriate hand hygiene, and employing operational procedures to ensure your comfort and safety at all times.
WELCOMING OUR GUESTS
Our guests will still be warmly welcomed here, but we will respect the social distancing required by the moment. Upon arrival, luggage and packages will be cleaned before entering the accommodation, which will also be cleaned with products approved by the Brazilian Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA) to fight the coronavirus.
In addition to our attentive, customized service, we offer the option of providing contactless service through digital channels (WhatsApp and text messaging). Through them, it is possible to perform your check-in, place restaurant orders, book your tours, request services and check your bill before check-out. With your safety in mind, our menus and general information booklet will be made available in digital format only.
KEEPING YOU WELL-NOURISHED AND SAFE
Our dining spaces have been reorganized to allow guests to maintain a safe distance from each other. Our serving team will be wearing personal protective equipment and maintaining appropriate distancing throughout the service. The kitchen team will adopt rigorous processes in handling food and cleaning to ensure your health and safety.
As new information and protocols become available, we will continue to increase our efforts to keep you safe.
At times like these, our team is here to help guide you, ensuring that you and your loved ones have a pleasant, memorable and, most importantly, safe stay, in your home away from home.
Please note that, while staying with us:
– You are fully aware of the symptoms of COVID-19 and confirm that none of the guests related to your reservation show such symptoms on arrival at the hotel, and that none of the guests has any reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
– You fully understand that Pousada da Amendoeira, despite its efforts to reduce the risk of contamination, cannot guarantee that its property or its employees are completely free from the coronavirus. Therefore, when staying on our property or any other place of public accommodation, guests take the inherent risk of exposure.
– In addition, you understand that, in view of the new safety and hygiene protocols, some services – such as massages – may be temporarily unavailable, while other services – such as the restaurant, housekeeping and check-in and check-out procedures – may take longer than usual.
For the health and safety of everyone, and in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we encourage our guests and visitors to:
– Follow all guidelines recommended by health agencies for COVID-19;
– Wear masks in all common areas of the hotel, especially when in contact with the staff or other guests;
– Keep a safe distance of 1.5 m (5 feet) from team members and/or other guests;
– Wash your hands frequently with soap and water and make constant use of the hand sanitizer dispensers, available in all common areas of the hotel, as well as in the bungalows
– Isolate yourself in your accommodation and inform the hotel immediately if you have a fever (37.5°C / 99.5°F or more), start to feel feverish, or develop other signs or symptoms of the disease.
When making your reservation with us, you declare that you are aware of the measures described above and of the obligation to comply with them and understand that we have taken these measures to ensure that you have a safe and pleasant stay.